Annotorious is open source software licensed under the BSD 3-Clause license.
All source code is available on the recogito GitHub organization. The key repositories are:
- recogito/annotorious Annotorious (standard version)
- recogito/annotorious-openseadragon Annotorious OpenSeadragon plugin
- recogito/recogito-client-core shared base components
- recogito/recogito-client-plugins plugins and extensions
Get in touch via the Annotorious Gitter chat. If you encounter bugs, or have feature requests, please report them via the GitHub issue trackers:
- Annotorious Issue Tracker for Annotorious standard
- Annotorious OpenSeadragon Issue Tracker for the OpenSeadragon plugin
Help Improve this Site!
Attribution & Acknowledgements
This website uses the following photographs:
- Photo of Blue, Pink, and Green Led Light by Tabitha Mort, licensed for free use, as landing page header background and social media preview image
- Cog wheels by Flickr user Ky0n Cheng, Public Domain, as landing page decoration image
- lego bricks by Flickr user Ally.M, CC BY-NC-ND 2.0, as landing page decoration image
- Hallstatt, Austria by Nick Csakany/Wikimedia Commons, Public Domain, as sample annotation image
Stay Up To Date
If you want to stay up to date with the latest developments around Annotorious, follow me (@aboutgeo) on twitter.