Annotorious is open source software licensed under the BSD 3-Clause license.
All source code is available on the recogito GitHub organization. The key repositories are:
- recogito/annotorious Annotorious (standard version)
- recogito/annotorious-openseadragon Annotorious OpenSeadragon plugin
- recogito/recogito-client-core shared base components
- recogito/recogito-client-plugins plugins and extensions
Get in touch via the Annotorious Gitter chat. If you encounter bugs, or have feature requests, please report them via the GitHub issue trackers:
- Annotorious Issue Tracker for Annotorious standard
- Annotorious OpenSeadragon Issue Tracker for the OpenSeadragon plugin
Help Improve this Site!
Found an error on this site? Want to help improve documentation? Or contribute a guide? Fantastic! Do reach out on the chat, or simply fork the repository of this website and send a pull request!
Attribution & Acknowledgements
This website uses the following photographs:
- Photo of Blue, Pink, and Green Led Light by Tabitha Mort, licensed for free use, as landing page header background and social media preview image
- Cog wheels by Flickr user Ky0n Cheng, Public Domain, as landing page decoration image
- lego bricks by Flickr user Ally.M, CC BY-NC-ND 2.0, as landing page decoration image
- Hallstatt, Austria by Nick Csakany/Wikimedia Commons, Public Domain, as sample annotation image
The Annotorious logo font is Megrim by Daniel Johnson, licensed under the Open Font License. The Annotorious Editor popup uses icons from the IcoFont icon set, licensed under the CC BY 4.0 license.
Stay Up To Date
If you want to stay up to date with the latest developments around Annotorious, follow me (@aboutgeo) on twitter.